Level 1: Clients are requested to log a ticket on our website, customer app or via sms using the following methods:
- Log a ticket on your client portal via the following button You will require your client code and password to log in.
- Download the “DataTill Customer App” on the iOS or Android app store. Select “Jumbo Technologies” as your ISP. You will require your client code and password to log in.
- Reply via SMS to any network outage SMS notification sent to you. This will automatically log a ticket on your account.
Level 2: This should be used to escalation a Level 1 procedure:
- Email your ticket number / issue to email@example.com to escalate the issue.
Level 3: This should be used as an escalation for a Level 2 procedure:
- Call our support line with your ticket number / issue, 010 285 0810 option 2.
Availability: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 20:00.
Saturdays08:00 – 18:00.
Public Holidays08:00 – 18:00.
When requesting technical support, you will be provided with a ticket number. This will be used to trace and keep a record of the issue.Should you not receive a ticket number by default, please ensure that you ask for one. If you require to escalate an issue, ensure that you quote your ticket number when proceeding with the escalation request.
NB. Please do not contact our technicians and / or employees directly on their personal email addresses, cellphone numbers or via any applications such as GChat or WhatsApp to report an issue. We will not have any record of the issue being reported, and cannot take responsibility for an issue reported in this manner.